Trade: Raytheon (RTN)

On Jan 7, I sold another third of my position in Raytheon at a price of $154.90.  As I said in my last trade, I've decided that while the company itself is strong, that I don't feel it is in a sector that has favorable outlooks at this time.  There is too much uncertainty around the FY20 budget with the new Democrat-led congress.  Given that prices have been on a rebounding jump, I felt the price increase warranted lightening up on my holding at increasing my cash position so it would be available to go after better options, should the market take a turn down again.

Notes:
Stock Ratings: 1 = buy at current stock prices, 2 = buy on a 5-10% dip in stock price, 3 = sell on a 5-10% increase in stock price, 4 = sell at current stock prices to raise cash.  Ratings are based upon 12-18 month outlook on stock direction and not necessarily related to moves I make due to financial positioning.

Nothing on this site should be taken as advice, research, or an invitation to buy or sell any securities.  All views expressed are solely of my own and I am not a professional money manager.  Please consult with your financial adviser before taking any action in your own portfolio.

Comments